Friday, August 29, 2008

Grandkid's Hobbies

Jason called us last week and said he had something to show us -- We met him in the parking lot of Sam's Club and he unloaded Kenyan's new equipment! Kenyan loves the drums and he is getting to where he can make some music!!!



Then today Weston's school is closed and he stayed with us -- I'm not sure Papaw is a very good influence!!! He surprised me when he stepped up on that peg and threw his leg over that bike like he'd done it for years!!!
Yes... we sat on everyone of the smaller bikes that he could get on!!wwww


2 comments:

Tot's Spot said...

how cool ... great pics to give me a smile today :)

Wess and Kristal said...

It kind of makes me nervous to send the kids with Papaw! You never know what new hobby or toy they will come home with! haha
Just kidding....I think these hobbies were built into the mold of these boys!